We are all about exciting and sustainable ways to grow whatever plants your heart desires and helping you achieve your vision.
Have you ever looked at other people’s gardens and thought I would like one of those? or I wish I could do that? or I could do with some help in my garden…
The great news is we are here to help whether it is big or small!
Why should you use us?
We aim to inspire, create, envision and support budding gardeners or for those who just need a hand.
Whether it be;
- Food for your garden
- Growing old fashioned heirloom seeds that you have control over for taste and pest resistance
- Cottage or native gardening
- Fruit tree growing
We can assist you with our;
- Garden maintenance
- Vegetable growing advice and setup
A few reasons…
- We listen and are flexible with what you need, whether it be a new wooden veggie patch, filling an existing one with our special ‘recipe’, or maintaining existing gardens by planting, pruning or weeding.
- We have women and men available, caring for your prized possessions, after all plants can be very precious to us.
- We put 100% into whatever we do and go the extra mile.
- We are happy to be contacted for questions free of charge as part of our service.
- Knowledge is freely disseminated and encouraged.
- We have available for sale – organic and heirloom seeds, plants and tools.
- We are always genuinely interested in your garden and want you to be inspired by what we jointly create.
Grow for life. Live to grow.